Welcome to Highgate at Prescott Lakes

Assisted Living in Prescott, AZ also Offering Memory Care

The Prescott Lakes area draws people from across the country to enjoy its majestic scenery, Old-West history and comfortable climate. A favorite attraction is the events calendar that serves up a variety of activities and cultural offerings year-round. It’s no wonder Prescott is considered one of the top emerging metropolitan cities for retirees. And Highgate assisted living in Prescott Lakes makes living here even more desirable. That said, the best way to really get a feel for our assisted living in Prescott AZ is to schedule a tour and come see us!

We offer Assisted Living in The Manor, where you can relax with family and friends in the fireside lounge, play cards and sip coffee in the Willow Lake Bistro, watch a movie in the theater, or participate in a host of activities throughout the day and evening. We’ll help with whatever you need, from medication assistance to wheelchair transportation to getting you to your monthly bridge club gathering.

For those affected by Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, we offer a separate and secure residence called The Cottage. Memory Care, Highgate-style, involves myriad ways to stimulate the mind, nourish the body, feed the soul and enrich the day. Nowhere will you find a more compassionate, energetic, devoted staff of caregiving professionals to care for your loved one.

For a sneak peek, browse through our community photo tour of our assisted living in Prescott AZ on the top of this page. Then call or email to schedule an in-person tour. We can’t wait to meet you.

Schedule a Tour

Calendar

Now Hiring
Fantastic Team Members

1600 Petroglyph Pointe Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86301

(928) 541-1400

Map & Directions
New Call-to-action

Chip Stahl
Executive Director
Highgate at Prescott Lakes

Chip began his career in the medical business as Business Manager at the Havasu Regional Hospital, later becoming Administrator of their Nursing Center. As part of his responsibilities, he was given the task of troubleshooting other nursing homes that were in financial or regulatory crises. He quickly became a thought leader and was certified as a Preceptor for Skilled Nursing Facility Licensed Administrators. After leadership positions at several other facilities, he left the field to start his own business, recruiting and coaching young baseball players for international tournaments. After travelling the globe for years, he returned to senior care as Director of an assisted living facility, a memory care facility, and a hospice organization. “I feel I made a difference in the lives of many players,” said Chip, “but I always felt my most rewarding career was working with seniors, so I’m thrilled to be with Highgate.” And we, in turn, are thrilled to have him!
New Call-to-action learn more about highgate senior living with sample menus calendars and an ebrochure

Review Sites
Reputation Reviews
Review Sites
Reputation Reviews

Choosing an Assisted Living Community

Highgate on Twitter
Prescott, AZ Temecula, CA Billings, MT Bozeman, MT Great Falls, MT Bellingham, WA Vancouver, WA Wenatchee, WA Yakima, WA
Highgate on Facebook
Prescott, AZ Temecula, CA Billings, MT Bozeman, MT Great Falls, MT Bellingham, WA Vancouver, WA Wenatchee, WA Yakima, WA
Highgate on Google+